If you have a daughter you are probably already praying for her, loving her, nurturing her, and trying to cultivate a good relationship with her.
Today we wanted to share 10 ways to pray for your daughter(s) in case you needed some inspiration. Remember that you can never pray enough for your children and that they always need your prayers–even when they become adults!
Here they are:
1. That she should would believe in Jesus Christ.
2. That she would grow in the Lord and walk with Him.
3. For her health, safety, and protection.
4. For her future and her future spouse.
5. For her friends (or if she needs to make new friends).
6. For her to use her time wisely and not be idle.
7. For her to make wise decisions.
8. For her to grow in character and the fruit of the Spirit.
9. For her to resist temptation and sin.
10. For her to obey God no matter what.
Remember that our daughters are not perfect and will make mistakes. Show them grace, love, and forgiveness and point them to our King!
(If you need more ideas or want to be encouraged in this area, you might want to check out this book.)
I hope this list is a blessing to you!
What would you add? Please share your thoughts in the comments!
Note: This post contains affiliate links–thanks for your support!