For all the homeschooling moms, this is the time of year that we anticipate the new school year. We are excited and motivated as we think over our plans. Even with all that enthusiasm, homeschooling moms still need encouragement. We need to know there are others out there too who are walking this same road and can sometimes come along and offer an encouraging word or even some advice. I want to introduce you to the homeschool conference you can attend from anywhere in the world! Encouragement for the Homeschool Mom Online Conference.
The online conference will be held August 3-5th.
For each day of the conference, 3-4 video sessions will go live throughout the day, you will have a chance to chat with each speaker, and interact with all the other attendees.
I am honored and excited to be included in the list of speakers asked to be part of this online conference! I can clearly remember the days of going to a local conference. All the sessions looked so good, but there was always more than one at the same time I was interested in. Not so with an online conference!
You can listen live, or watch and listen all the sessions later at your convenience. If you’ve purchased the Homemaking Conference you know the videos are yours for life once you register and once they’ve gone live. And, remember that you can watch anytime after that, on any device and as often as needed!
The speakers are some of my favorites in the online homeschool community and I think you’ll be blessed!
Wednesday August 3rd:
- Encouragement for the Weary Mom – Jami Balmet of Young Wife’s Guide
- Practical Solutions: Teaching Toddlers Through Teens – Jennifer Ross (That’s me!)
- Self Education: The Pinnacle Ideal of the Charlotte Mason Way – Dollie Freeman of Joy in the Home
Thursday August 4th:
- Instilling a Love for Reading in Your Child – Caroline Allen of The Modest Mom
- Parenting Preteens – Hal & Melanie Young of Raising Real Men
- Large Family Homeschooling – Amy Roberts of Raising Mighty Arrows
- Helping Your Homeschool Excel with Special Needs – Heather Laurie of Special Needs Homeschooling
Friday August 5th:
- Jesus Through Our Days – MacKenzie Monroe of Bold Turquoise
- Consistency: A Key to Happy Homeschooling – Sean Allen of Character Badges
- Homeschooling a Houseful – Sarah Avila of My Joy Filled Life
You can see all of the speakers, and get all details, and buy your ticket for the Encouragement for the Homeschool Mom Conference HERE.
Homeschool Conference: Ticket Details
I’m really pleased about the price. Same as the Homemaking Conference: $29.95 today through August 2nd, then $34.95 after that time.
BONUS Homeschooling Planner
The organizers of the conference have put together this beautifully designed homeschool planner that you get as a FREE bonus when you register for the conference.
It’s a 38 page planner designed to help you organize your school year, set goals, keep track of to-do’s, and more! The planner normally sells for $14.99, but you will it free when you register for the conference.
Purchase BEFORE August 3rd, 2016 for special bonus offers!
Tickets to the Encouragement for the Homeschool Mom conference are discounted for 9 days only! Early registrants will also have access to some special bonuses, such as:
- Listen to the conference live (and have access to listen later)
- A beautiful homeschool planner (This is something I plan to use this year!)
- Access to private facebook group where you can interact with speakers and other attendees
- Save $5 on ticket purchase
- Receive bonus products from conference speakers absolutely FREE!
Purchase on August 3rd and beyond:
You will still receive access to all the sessions to watch at any time!
- Listen to the recorded conference.
- Receive the lovely homeschool planner to print as needed, year after year.
Please note: You will NOT receive access to the private facebook group or the bonus products if you purchase after August 3rd.
If you’d like even more details, you can read up on it all on the main Encouragement for the Homeschool Mom Online Conference page. I hope to see you in our private facebook group soon! I’m looking forward to having you join us.