I have to say that I strongly feel that the Homemaker’s best friend is her Bible. It is so important for her to read, stay focused, keep her soul nourished and grow spiritually as she takes care of her family and home. It is much easier to tend to the affairs of the home when she has her mind set upon the things of God and operate from a godly perspective throughout her day.
It can bless everyone if you have the right perspective and realize that all that you do throughout the day is ministry and worship to Him. From cooking a meal, to caring for children, to ironing your husband’s clothes. No job is too small. Not even sewing on a button!
Sometimes the task can seem overwhelming. So sometimes I believe the next best friend to a homemaker after the Bible could probably a handy reliable planner! It helps her to keep all the important task that need to be done and done right and when they need to be done.
And we all know the amount of things that need to get done!
I like this one–The Homemaker’s Friend Daily Planner 2016. It has everything you need in it:
- An overview of the year by month.
- Two-page spreads for entries each month.
- Two-page spreads for entries each week. This allows you to sketch out an entire week, day by day.
- A section to enter projected tasks.
- A section to enter specific projects.
- A section to keep a listing of personal contact information.
- A perforated shopping list section allows you to take the list with you.
Right now you can get it on sale with a $3 discount using the code: AWW300.
Buy 3 or more $12.99 each, 5 or more $11.99, 10 or more $10.99!
FREE shipping on orders over $49.
What a great deal!