Some days do you feel all alone as a mother?
Do you suffer from infertility?
Are you weary?
Do you need help mothering from a biblical perspective?
Do you want to leave a Christlike legacy to your children?
Do you need encouragement on breastfeeding or raising young children?
Are you a mom suffering with health issues?
Do you have a special needs child?
Explore topics that concern real moms from real moms.
Because Motherhood can be hard and sometimes you just need a helping hand.
Today we just released the NEW eBook, The Pursuit of Motherhood! We had been working on this project earlier this year and I am so glad that we can finally share it with you!
It is written by several popular authors and bloggers you know and love such as:
- Kelly Crawford from Generation Cedar
- Mary Clendenin from The Encouraging Home
- Sara Elizabeth Dunn from A Mama’s Story
- Caroline Allen from The Modest Mom
- Lindsey Stomberg from Road to 31
- Jacqueline Franks from Deep Roots at Home
- Melanie Young from Raising Real Men
- Melinda Martin from Musings of a Minister’s Wife
- Heather Kaye from Raising Mighty Arrows
- Amy Roberts from Raising Arrows
- Melanie Moor from Only a Breath
- Jennifer Allen (contributor to The Modest Mom)
- Richele McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- and me!
Here is a peek of the Table of Contents:
The Wise Mother
The Praying Mother
Mothering Through the Little Years
The Working Mom
The Stay at Home Mom
The Work at Home Mom
Part 1: Infertility and Adoption
Part 2: The Empty Womb and Adoption
The Modest Mom
Breastfeeding and Child Attachment
The Stressed Mom
The Homeschooling Mother
Mothering a Child with Special Needs
Raising Real Men
Be Fruitful and Multiply
Leaving a Legacy
A quote from the book:
If you are looking for some encouragement, knowing you are not going it all alone–this is it, ladies, a great eBook that shares hope, inspiration, and vision for moms today
It will be half off through Cyber Monday and then go back to it’s original price of $7.99 afterwards.
Click here to get the book half off today!
And don’t forget to enter our giveaway below–we are giving away three copies to three of our special readers!