*THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED*
*UPDATE! 31 Days to Clean is NOW available Kindle! 🙂
“Whether you need to be more like Mary and approach housekeeping from a God-pleasing heart, or you need to be more like Martha and get your physical house in order, this book is for you! In addition to thoughtful, authentic reflections on they why’s of keeping a house up, Sarah Mae gives specific, actionable tasks each day to get you started. Do this for 31 days and not only will your soul be refreshed, your house will be sparkling, too!”
-Angela, Homegrown Mom
31 Days to Clean is READY FOR DOWNLOAD!
Friends, I am so excited to finally be able to offer you this E-Book, and just in time for Spring Cleaning!
My goal with 31 Days to Clean is to encourage you (and myself) to get our homes and our hearts in order.
Give me 31 days and I’ll give you not only a cleaner home, but a vision for one.
The 31 Days to Clean E-Book is about the “why” and the vision and the heart for taking care of our domains. Each day you will be encouraged with some thoughts and ideas, and then those ideas are put to action.
After each days reading, you will be given two challenges:
- The Mary Challenge -Something you do that encourages/engages your heart
- The Martha Challenge – Specific cleaning tasks
31 Days to Clean is a faith journey towards ruling, subduing, and loving.
“Life-giving is about receiving from God in order to give to others.” Barbara Mouser, Five Aspects of Woman
To celebrate the launch of the E-Book I offer you the…
BIG Bundle Giveaway!
ONE reader will walk away at the end of this week with the whole she-bang prize bundle, which includes:
The Get Clean Starter Kit from Shaklee (Retails for $115.32)
The Get Clean Starter Kit contains:
- Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes, 35 Wipes (1)
- Nature Bright® Laundry Booster and Stain Remover, 32 oz. (1)
- Dish Wash Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate, 32 oz. (1)
- Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible, Regular Scent 32 oz. (Liquid) (1)
- Soft Fabric Dryer Sheets, 80 sheets (1)
“Every product that goes into every Shaklee bottle is designed to improve health, work without compromise, and be gentle on the planet.”
A Ruched skirt from The Modest Mom ($44.95 value)
A Hair clip of your choice from Lilla Rose ($15 value)
If you plan on ordering one of these classy clips, make sure to watch this fitting video first!
A Plan to Eat Membership-Meal planning made simple ($39/year value)
“Eat healthier, less expensive meals at home with our easy to use meal planning,
recipe sharing and grocery list making website.”
To enter the giveaway, you must…
- Visit 31DaysToClean.com and then come back and leave a comment with your most pressing cleaning need.
For EXTRA entries (optional)…
- Visit Shaklee and then come back and leave a comment with what product would make the most difference to you right now.
- Visit Plan to Eat and then come back and leave a comment comment about what you like most about it.
- Visit The Modest Mom and Lilla Rose and then come back and leave a comment with which skirt and/or clip you’d choose.
- Put the 31 Days to Clean button on your blog’s sidebar (just right click and Save Image As, then link it to 31daystoclean.com):
- Blog about this giveaway
- Tweet this giveaway
- Facebook this giveaway
*Please leave a separate comment for each thing you do so it will be counted! Giveaway ends Friday the 15th.
If you’d like,
you can purchase 31 Days to Clean for only $4.99 by clicking here!
(if you win the giveaway, I will refund your money!).
Good “luck!” 🙂
P.S. Join the 31 Days to Clean Group Homemaker’s challenge – begins May 1st!
P.P.S. Shaklee is running a special! If you place an order of $30 or more by May 21st, you will receive a FREE membership, which entitles you to 15% off retail prices of product purchases and special promotions! For example, if you buy the Mini Kit, you will get a free membership!